Book Title: VIRGINIA TEST PREP Practice Test Book SOL Math Grade 5
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Test Master Press Virginia
Get ready for the new SOL tests! This book has just been updated and includes practice for the new technology-enhanced questions that will be on the 2012-2013 test.
This practice test book is the perfect preparation tool for the SOL Mathematics test taken by all Virginia students. It contains three complete full-length SOL Mathematics tests just like the real SOL tests.
Each test is the same length, uses the same question styles, and covers every skill tested on the SOL test. Taking each test is just like taking the real SOL Mathematics test!
Get Ready to Take the SOL Online!
All students will take the 2012-2013 SOL Mathematics test online. The test will include new types of test questions known as technology-enhanced questions.
This practice test book includes an introduction to the new question types so students will know what to expect and how to answer these new questions. The practice test book also includes practice questions similar to the technology-enhanced questions, so students can get used to the new question formats.
There is no better way to prepare for the SOL than to take it!
- Build confidence by using the tests to improve student performance
- Reduce text anxiety by allowing the student to practice taking the test
- Find out what score a student is likely to get before they take the real state test
- Use the tests in revision so students develop the skills to answer all types of mathematics questions
- Use the full answer key and skills list to identify exactly what skills the student is missing